Can’t come to EPIC? Then EPIC will come to you!
We’ve gathered together some of our favourite stories from our exhibition, and included them in a virtual tour of our museum for you to explore our #MuseumFromHome.
How to Get Started
- Simply navigate through the museum by touching/clicking at various points around the space (it’s just like using Google Maps and Street View)
- Look out for the coloured pins along the way. Touch/click on the pins to open them and reveal the story inside, with videos, audio descriptions about each gallery, images and links to articles
- You can also view the museum floor plan or as a 3D model, by clicking on the buttons in the lower left hand side of the screen
- It can also be viewed as a VR tour if you have a VR headset (Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear). Click on the Headset icon on the bottom right on the screen to begin and follow the instructions. (Note: the additional pinned content will not be viewable in VR mode)
Worksheets for Teachers
- Take a virtual school tour with your children or students! Click here to download our activity worksheets, as well as some tips and advice on how to host your own virtual school tour.
Click below to begin our virtual tour!
Want more of EPIC from home?
Download our History-at-Home Packs to enjoy with your family
Discover a whole new world with our Explorer Pack - one of many packs in EPIC’s series of fun-filled history resources for children.